Services to Get U.S. Market Ready™
We specialize in helping brands get prepared for the U.S. market. That can include a "street-smart" education on navigating the complex Three-Tier System, selecting the right Import and Distribution solutions, and acting as the brand representative in the United States.
Preparation and Planning
Some clients need an education on the U.S. market covering these subjects in depth and with a very practical "street smart" perspective:
- The Three-Tier System
- Price Structures
- Options for importing (hint, there are ten)
- Working with... or in spite of... distributors
- Emerging non-traditional marketing strategies including apps and delivery-within-an-hour services
- Negotiating importer and distributor contracts
- Strategies for selecting the right markets for your brands
Starting with a practical plan, budget and timetable, we work with clients to develop an effective suite of marketing tools and programs.
- Cutting-edge social media marketing and consumer engagement and activation
- Creative promotion solutions that focus communications specifically and exclusively on the people who can actually buy the product.
- Trade PR which can be your most cost efficient and effective marketing tool
- Consumer PR to drive consumer awareness, engagement and sharing
- Getting reviews and ratings from recognized competitions and critics... including those that accept brands that are not currently imported.
- Trade shows. We know which trade shows are right for each brand, and the best way to participate to accomplish specific goals, whether it be finding an importer or distributor, or launching new brands and line extensions.
Sales Management and Distributor Activation
We can function as a U.S. based representative to manage importers and distributors, and get their attention and active support to drive sales results. Or, we can provide advice and counsel on adapting a global sales program for the U.S. market. Either way, we have the expertise to "activate" distributor sales.
We hold a National Import license and have a small boutique importing company.