Mark your calendars to register and attend the USA Trade Tasting which returns to the Metropolitan Pavilion in NYC Tues/Wed. May 16 and 17th.
Some 160 producers of wine, spirits and beer from around the world will be sharing the main floor to show their wares. In addition, there will be an educational portion of the show upstairs with a broad range of presentations to address the needs and interests of attendees and exhibitors alike.
Additionally, Masterclasses will be put on by China, Beaujolais and Wines of Tejo (Portugal) respectively providing in-depth insights into those regions.
• John Beaudette, President of MHW, Ltd. on “The New Brand/Craft Phenomenon”
• Brandy Rand, VP at IWSR on current market trends
• Chris Mehringer, President of Park Street Imports on “Key Considerations on Route to U.S. Market Strategies”
• Donna Hartman of Olender Feldman legal firm returns to share insights on “How to Draft a Solid Distribution Agreement for both Franchise and non-Franchise States.”
• Stephen Fahy, Senior Buyer at the Wine Library on ramping up retail marketing to grow revenues and customers for the long term.
• Jonathan Newman, CEO Newman Wine on “10 Proven Promotional Programs That Will Get Your Brand Picked Up by National Chains and Large Retailers.”
• Perennial favorite speaker Josh Wand is back to talk about “How Importers and Distributors Can Build a Strong Sales Force.”
• Thomas Barfoed, MD of JF Hillebrand on optimizing logistics
• Bill “Tish” of BevMedia with tips on best ways to work with the press to get coverage of your brands
• Richard Halstead, CEO of Wine Intelligence on How to Win Retailers and Influence Them With Effective Merchandising and Programming.
• On Day 2, I will be moderating an “Office Hours” panel discussion on tips and tools brands can use to get the attention of importers and distributors. The panel will include:
o Martin Sinkoff, VP and Dir. of Marketing at Frederick Wildman
o Mick Yurch, Bluest Sky Group and former Sherry-Lehmann head honcho
o Mike Votto, CEO of Votto Vines Importers
o Rob Bradshaw, Pres. and CEO of Cape Classics Imports
It’s a fabulous line up of conference speakers that will complement the floor exhibits of suppliers from around the world. The goal for attendees and exhibitors is to foster connections to develop and grow business for all.
Register now for the USATT and the conference…tickets for the conference portion are going fast.